The Inter Party Advisory Council (IPAC) Ondo State chapter has elected new executives.
In a keenly contested election held at the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission on Friday the 19th of February 2021, jointly supervised by INEC officials and the national officials of IPAC, Sir Faghounka Charles of the APC lead the pack by getting reelected as chairman while Dave Akinbote of the ZLP emerged as organising secretary among others to pilot the affairs of the body in the next one year.
IPAC Election; full list of new executives and their parties.
(1) SIR CHARLES FAGBOHUNKA (APC) CHAIRMAN.
(2) HON. IBRAHIM R. OLAIDE (ADC) DEPUTY- CHAIRMAN.
(3) ADESANYA OLAOLUWA (APP) SECRETARY.
(4) PASTOR PETER OLAGOOKUN (NNPP) PUBLICITY SECRETARY.
(5) MRS. SIDIKATU GANIYAOJO (LP) FINANCIAL-SECRETARY.
(6) PASTOR OLABANJI MOSES BALI (YPP) TREASURER.
(7) COMRADE ISREAL O. AYENI (AAC) DEPUTY- SECRETARY.
(8) OLADELE O. OGUNBAMERU (SDP) LEGAL ADVISER.
(9) AKINBOTE DAVES (ZLP) ORGANISING-SECRETARY.
The Inter Party Advisory Council plays consultative and advisory role which has been of great importance in building trust and confidence among political parties, in generating proposals for electoral reforms, developing and adopting a code of conduct for political parties, with complaints investigation procedures and ensuring a smooth and peaceful electoral process among other functions.